The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those members that would like to help

3 posters

Go down

For those members that would like to help Empty For those members that would like to help

Post by Star Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Any members wishing to assist with re-building the forum, your help would be greatly appreciated. Personally I have sat at the pc for days wondering where on earth to start Sad over a years worth of articles and write-ups have gone, but we really need to act. Christmas has brought a volly of new fishkeepers, all searching the net for information on how to set up their tank, how to cycle the tank and how to clean and care for their fish. This is the sort of information we need putting back up asap. We also need to re-do the typical fish diseases, I have made a start, anyone willing to add to any of these sections please please do so. We must be careful of plagiarism (copying stuff from other sites and pictures) So please ensure that any articles you right are your own words, certain information is typical that is understandable e.g Treating Ick, upping the temperature, using whitespot treatment etc.

If you wish me to read through what you wish to put first, by all means send me a pm or e-mail, I will gladly help anyone (you know that Smile)
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

For those members that would like to help Empty Re: For those members that would like to help

Post by Flute Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Am I good to start posting in the species index?

The only thing is, I have absolutely no experience of breeding fish, so I'll largely leave the breeding section a bit vague, in case I'm wrong, if that's ok with you Star?
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

For those members that would like to help Empty Re: For those members that would like to help

Post by Star Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

No worries Smile, do what you can, I can always edit bits I do know about Smile thats if you dont mind me editing it lol Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Flute Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Of course I don't ^^
You have way more experience than me; I'm just hoping I wont make any really stupid mistakes Embarassed Razz
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

Post by myfishforsale Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:50 pm

I have found myself very busy at the moment and struggling a bit to tet a concentration together, However later on i will see what i can do about getting something in the old world cichlids section.
I'm not saying it will be worded the most amazing as i find it hard but i will do my best. Anything else i can think of while going along i to will also help.

Sorry all that i'm some what slow to get going at the moment.
myfishforsale
myfishforsale
Fish Forum Member

http://www.myfishforsale.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Flute you will be fine flower, stop worring Smile.

Dave you are a sweetie, you have your own site to worry about also. No article has to be "amazing" or professionally written, this forum is for everyone and its personal experiences and wording that counts, tis what makes this forum special, its from the heart and experience of fishkeeping.
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by myfishforsale Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:23 pm

i think i'm nearly there my side, i have a few more things to do to it then some testing and i can sit back and relax a bit then.
I want this forum kept going and will be doing all i can to help.
Are all the posts being saved when the new domain name is coming in to action?

I have a domain name i can donate to the forum if help is wanted, i just haven't set up a forum yet as i had too much hassle trying to do it all myself last time.
myfishforsale
myfishforsale
Fish Forum Member

http://www.myfishforsale.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Thats a question for Rusty Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum