The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dispare sometimes at my fish!!

2 posters

Go down

I dispare sometimes at my fish!! Empty I dispare sometimes at my fish!!

Post by Star Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Just finished cleaning 3 of the tanks in the kitchen, talk about unhelpful fish!!!!!!!!!!. First I did Rusty's tank, moody git trying to bite the syphon, then I cleaned the glass, I let the sponge float on the surface while I moved his log so I could get to the back glass and then couldnt find my sponge, Rusty was swimming round the tank with it in his mouth!!! (bloody Chops must have taught him that!!)

Next I did my 180, sand bottom. I so carefully got every little last bit of poo off the sand when Rhino (golden nugget plec) decided to clean his "house" out (he lives in a coconut shell) frantically flapping his tail and wafting all his offerings over the sand Mad

Last was the 400, normally no real troubles with this tank as everyone behaves, but no Dimwit (pictus cat) decided today he was going to not leave me alone following the syphon everywhere, 3 times he swam up it and each time I moved wood he swam to where I was trying to put it so I nearly squished him.

At least I only have 2 more tanks to do lol
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

I dispare sometimes at my fish!! Empty Re: I dispare sometimes at my fish!!

Post by Flute Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Nawws, Dimwit sound so cute XD

Has Rusty calmed down at all recently?
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Dimwit is my favourite out of the pictus, he is unbelievably comical sometimes, but he is forever getting into bother. Wills had him first and he got stuck in the filter and lost his top lip, he has gone up the syphon so many times I have lost count, he was the one that Rusty tried to eat, talk about nine lives I think he has 900 lol

Rusty has chilled out again now since I put the brazilliensis in with him, he is eating properly again now too Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down