The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again

2 posters

Go down

Hello again Empty Hello again

Post by kaivalagi Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:50 am

Hi All,

Some will know me from what seems like an eternity ago and others wont so I figured I should re-introduce myself again to the forum.

My name is Mark, my online name is Kaivalagi (meaning european foreigner in Fijian - long story), I am an software developer / architect working contract by contract stressing myself out far too much lol, the fish help with that!

It's been a while since I had a running tank after saying goodbye to old stock (Rotkeil Sevs and Geo Tapajos in the main). I was basically working away and I couldn't keep up with the required maintenance so for the sake of the fish they were rehomed. I am now finally in a position to re-stock my 5ft tank with something again now that I am working closer to home and am able to look after things - yippee Smile

I had thought I would go with a pair of Oscars once I got back into the hobby again but I am now having second thoughts, although I will stick with cichlids mainly I am now thinking of going for smaller species (i.e. no bigger than 6" if I can help it) and having some variety and also the ability to keep other non-cichlids and even non-fish species. Sort of what I started out with in the hobby really. On this basis I am likely going to seed my media from a friend and add stock little by little with the help of my son (9yrs) and baby girl (< 2yrs), it's gonna be a family tank rather than dad's.

Anyway, that's me.

I'll try to get on here from time to time, but I do like to steer clear of computers sometimes because I am on them far too much at work! I would love feedback from you all on the choices I'll be making soon enough but expect new topics on that...

Cheers
kaivalagi
kaivalagi
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty Re: Hello again

Post by Rusty Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:17 pm

Glad to see you back buddy Smile
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://thefishforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaivalagi Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:11 pm

Glad to see you're still supporting the forum.

Has there been some issues recently? Not much traffic on here so I am assuming people have gotten put off or something?
kaivalagi
kaivalagi
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum