The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else had trouble getting on the site?

4 posters

Go down

Anyone else had trouble getting on the site? Empty Anyone else had trouble getting on the site?

Post by Star Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:20 am

I have been trying to get on for days but it kept coming up as forum not existing Sad Also some of the photographs are showing as "can only be viewed by admin" !
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Anyone else had trouble getting on the site? Empty Re: Anyone else had trouble getting on the site?

Post by Alasse Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:22 am

No issues here

strange
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone else had trouble getting on the site? Empty Re: Anyone else had trouble getting on the site?

Post by Flute Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:33 pm

Have had to refresh when wanted to get onto the site a few times. I can see some photos (Sam's new ones), but can't see others (Like Alasse's).
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:16 pm

I could see sam's new ones too, put some links dont work, weird..

Russsssstyyyyyyyyyy fix us please Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am

I've been deathly short of time as late, as I finally managed to get some employment. (yay, I think)

To be frank, i'm not entirely sure what is going on with this right now, and frankly i'm losing sleep over it. I feel i'm letting you all down but there's not much I can do to change that.

Hopefully my next paycheck will be large enough to allow me some proper hosting again (fishforum.net) and then work on recoding the site.

This is ofcourse, if it is worth my time still and everyone is still up for it.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://thefishforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down