The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Had a clearout - filters & stuff

Go down

Had a clearout - filters & stuff Empty Had a clearout - filters & stuff

Post by Star Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm

6 off juwel jumbo filters 3 with baskets 3 without no pumps £10 lot (weighted down they make good plec caves but my plecs are now too big lol)

3 smaller juwel internal filters with baskets and pumps (one pump needs a new rubber) £25 the 3 (came out of rio 240 and 260) or £10 each for the two complete £8 for the one that needs the rubber

1 fluval 204 external filter working with all pipework - no media but lots of dust £30

1 fluval 303 old cylnder type filter no pipework (well two short bits useless) £5

1 tetratec ex700 external complete and working got 1 brand new sponge for it £30

1 tetratec ex 1200 external the stop valve started leaking, bought new seals and broke the darn thing trying to fit them so needs a new stop valve (the bit where the pipes fit to the top of the filter) otherwise works fine £25

1 aquaflow 3 internal filter with media, it works fine just noisy (rattly) too small for me to use elsewhere £5

4 and a bit bags of carbon £5 (approx 1 1/2 kg)

1 eheim pro 2 thermo filter. Its complete apart from the computer bit to run the heater so I dont know if that bit works or not, it runs fine but has a tendancy to suddenly stop for no reason, turn it off and it runs again, no idea what the fault is, could be a loose wire or something. Beast of a filter when running, but ideal for spares £20

Fluval 405 filter, needs impellar, now I thought I had the pipework for it, but I just cannot find it anywhere It has some marks around where the head fits onto the bucket, because the fit is so darn tight I have to pry the head off with a spoon else the side clips break. £20

Juwel rio 125 light bar and flap set, fully working can be seen working but I will need to keep the bulbs £50

1 clear seal tank lid, to fit tanks, 24" x 12", its metal with a compartment at the back to fit a light unit few scratches but nothing major £5

Collection only, but will provide a cuppa Smile All proceeds going to new tanks for rescue fish
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum