The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucky not to be electrocuted!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

Lucky not to be electrocuted!!!!! Empty Lucky not to be electrocuted!!!!!

Post by Star Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:22 pm

While I have been away life in the star household has been as manic as ever!! without being on the net I have not had any waifs to take in, but still had the odd knock on the door from neighbours or their friends asking for help. Any way, one day I was doing a wc on Chops's tank (oh come on you knew from the title it would have to be something to do with hellfish lol) I have moved all his wood and given the tank a real thorough cleaning (to his highness's unamusement!) I had also put back all the pipework to the filters and the tank was spanking again. The lid was still open as I was reaching down to the plug socket to switch everything back on and I caught Chops looking at me intensely eyes rolling. I stuck my tongue out at him and ducked under the cabinet to switch everything back on and suddenly there was an almighty splash and I was soaking wet, so was the wall and water was running down my arm towards the plug with my hand on it. Luckily I always wear a towel around my waist when I do wc's (sick of having a wet ass wiping wet hands on it lol) so I whipped off the towel and started drying of the plugs and side of the tank and wall.

That ruddy fish hates me!!
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Lucky not to be electrocuted!!!!! Empty Re: Lucky not to be electrocuted!!!!!

Post by Flute Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Bloody hell, he is a demon fish! Glad to hear you're ok!
Makes you wonder how much he really is aware of, lol Razz
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum