The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm going to be absent a little while.

3 posters

Go down

I'm going to be absent a little while. Empty I'm going to be absent a little while.

Post by Rusty Wed May 30, 2012 11:16 pm

We get the keys for our new house tomorrow.

Good news.

The bad news is the person who was moving in with us has just found out his girlfriend is pregnant, so he is leaving us to start a new life. So we can no longer afford rent on the house we chucked £1,000 at and are about to move into.

So we're going to be moving over the next few days whilst I search for any work at all really, and this is also why I've been absent the last few days.

I leave you in the capable hands of our Moderators, and if needs be you can send me a PM and i'll check in as often as I can to check.

Speak to you all soon, Rusty out.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://thefishforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be absent a little while. Empty Re: I'm going to be absent a little while.

Post by Flute Wed May 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Fantastic news on the new house Smile
Crappy about loosing the house mate though. Could you offer the room he would have had on a room/house share type thing? I believe it's more stable than having a lodger.

Good luck to you guys Smile
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

I'm going to be absent a little while. Empty Re: I'm going to be absent a little while.

Post by Star Thu May 31, 2012 12:34 am

awwww good news on the house, bad news on the mate. Hopefully you can get someone else to share too Smile

Best of luck in the move and I hope everything goes smoothly Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum