The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obsession !!

2 posters

Go down

Obsession !! Empty Obsession !!

Post by Star Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:09 pm

OMG this is me, I have gotten really down and depressed reading this, truth: my shoes are shot, the soles are split, hubby had holes in his shoes and tieing the kids laces this morning the eldest has no toes left in his shoes. Looking round the house the vacuuming needs doing desperately, there is washing up to be done (nothing new there always seems to be washing up needed doing).

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=5012

I am so depressed now reading that, I am going to clean out Rusty's tank to cheer myself up Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Obsession !! Empty Re: Obsession !!

Post by Rusty Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm

...Guilty as charged I think.

Thankfully we're both bloody mental over here.
Rusty
Rusty
Admin

https://thefishforum.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 pm

God I had a major stress this afternoon Sad we ran out of gas, hubby is out all day, no emergency gas either, no cash in the house other than change. I was faced with going to the shop with the boys or leaving Rusty's tank half empty until hubby got home. I found £10 in 5p coins, the man in the shop was not happy and didnt want to use them to credit my gas card, so I had to leave the shop. Major panic set in, I nearly went home to get Kes, I dont know why I am ok if I am out with her??? anyway a bit of bravery came through thinking of my poor rusty in half a tank of water with no filters running and I stormed back into the shop demanding he take the 5p's as they are legal tender and I needed gas so I could fill up my oscars tank and cook tea for the boys, he begrudgingly credited my card and took the 5p's (he was lucky I have £10 in 1p's!!)
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum