The Fish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K9........................................................

+2
Star
Alasse
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Empty K9........................................................

Post by Alasse Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Soooooooooooo fingers crossed for me.

Something might, and i do mean might be coming to live with me!! Will know either way tonight hopefully!
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Empty Re: K9........................................................

Post by Alasse Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 am

Cant speak for the whites not really familiar with them. Though thw white are bred as White Swiss Shepherds here, so i would assume they can get the same things as all GSD's can, nothing extra just because they are white. I will have to look into it, interesting thought

Blacks are no more prone to anything than any GSD can be Smile
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Empty Re: K9........................................................

Post by Alasse Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:54 am

Sooooooooooo apparently no they dont have any problems with deafness, as say the White Swiss Shepherd official page....i've seen white sheps and none of em have been deaf.

Others say otherwise, but i'm more inclined to go with it is just a coat colour like the solid blacks. Both black and white are caused by a recessive gene
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:38 pm

How are they getting one Smile any more pics too Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:32 am

They are getting along great. Nika is teaching LouLou all the stuff she shouldnt know lmao!

Some more pics

Smile!
K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012a

We laughs at za humans!
K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012

JAWS!!
K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012n

K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012c

K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012o

My babies!
K9........................................................ - Page 2 LouNika13thApr2012y

Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:35 am

More!

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise13thApr2012d

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise13thApr2012i

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise13thApr2012l

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise13thApr2012j

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise13thApr2012h
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:10 am

Aww she is so beautiful
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Yep....love my puppers!
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Who couldnt she is an absolute stunner Smile
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Flute Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:25 pm

Aww she's amazing! Really stunning pup!
I'd be cool if you posted photos of her every month or so- it'd be cool to see her grow Smile
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

http://rachellefryatt.blogspot.co.uk/p/art.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:38 am

Sadly LouLou passed away last night from suspected poisoning

K9........................................................ - Page 2 Louise9thApr2012d-A

RIP my gorgeous girl
Taken too young
Much loved
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:28 am

Oh Alasse thats awful, I am so so sorry for your loss.
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Flute Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:57 pm

Oh Alasse, I'm so, so sorry D: *hugs*
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ladygoodwrench Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Poisoning from what? I am so sorry to hear this... I just don't understand... intentional poisoning from hateful neighbors, or accidental of some other nature??
ladygoodwrench
ladygoodwrench
Fish Forum Member

http://autotechsonline.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:53 pm

I have been really upset all day since reading about loulou this morning, is Nika ok?

If you wish me to delete this thread for you just ask Sad
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Flute Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:54 pm

I was thinking of the exact same thing Sad Is Nika alright?
Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 am

Nika is ok but is grieving and pining for LouLou

As for the poisoning source, unknown. It was not pleasent and not something i can at this stage talk about.

My whole household is in shock and not coping fully with the tragedy. Within hours she went from her normal happy bubbly self to gone Sad
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:47 pm

So relieved Nika is ok, poor baby I know how Lizzie suffered when we lost Roxy, she stopped eating. My heart goes out to you all at this terrible time Sad x
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Flute Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Really relieved that Nika is alright. I wish there was something to say that could comfort you, but I know nothing ever can in this kind of situation Sad

We lost our last GSD in a similar way; she was fine, bouncy and happy that morning, we came home and she was comatose.

Thinking of you all <3

Flute
Flute
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alasse Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 am

*sigh*

I got a phone call last night to inform me that Thelma, LouLou's sister is to be laid to rest today, after a fight to try save her (which i had been following, but she seemed to be improving).

The 2 girls did ride off the bridge like their namesakes......i cannot fathom the loss
Alasse
Alasse
Fish Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Star Sat May 26, 2012 9:21 am

Dreadful news Sad
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum